top of page

Seatf Group

Public·28 members

Fulham - Liverpool live watch 24/01/2024

6 hours ago — Liverpool can book their place in the Carabao Cup final tonight when they face Fulham in the semi-final second leg – and we have all the TV ...

What channel is Fulham v Liverpool on? Carabao Cup TV 4 hours ago — Where can I watch Fulham vs Liverpool? Sky Sports will be broadcasting the Carabao Cup semi-final second leg between Fulham and Liverpool. The Saints went ahead in the 22nd minute when Danny Ings produced a glancing header from James Ward-Prowse's fine in-swinging free-kick. Southampton doubled their lead with a close-range finish from Ryan Bertrand after Shane Long's headed flick-on. Norwich's Teemu Pukki pulled one back from Alexander Tettey's pass but it was not enough as the hosts held on. I think yes, we should as a sport talk about opportunities for coaches and managers but there is also administration and many other areas of the game where we employ people in analysis departments and medical departments. We should have representation across all of those areas. Southgate 'always observing' players breaking lockdown rulesWhile Southgate praised many of his players' actions during lockdown, he also said he and his staff are "always observing" those who have broken rules. The special nature of if was only heightened when Eintracht exploded out of the blocks. Meier hit the crossbar inside a minute. Kress and Pfaff forced saves out of Rogelio Dominguez soon after. Then Kress scored. Hampden, willing on the underdogs, erupted in acclamation. They were to do a lot of that on the night. Once Real settled, the full majesty of the team unfolded and it was Di Stefano, as ever, who orchestrated it. Matchday Live: Fulham vs Liverpool | Carabao Cup build-up Matchday Live: Fulham vs Liverpool | Carabao Cup build-upYouTube · Liverpool FC2K+ views · 11 hours ago YouTube · Liverpool FC YouTube · Liverpool FC 21:05 Watford manager Nigel Pearson says it is "debatable" whether the Premier League needs to return in June and that he would want his players to have six weeks of training beforehand. Group training began at Premier League clubs this week with hopes that the season can resume in mid-June. Players] need time to allow their bodies to adapt," Pearson said. When we do restart, the stakes are high. It's got to be timed right and done for the right reasons. That means around six Premier League players were injured every 24 hours across the 13-day period. Using data compiled by injury data analyst Ben Dinnery, founder of Premier Injuries, BBC Sport has examined which clubs and players felt the festive strain. No miracles as injuries pile up @-webkit-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-webkit-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-moz-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-moz-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-moz-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-ms-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-ms-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);} } . Fulham vs. Liverpool live stream: EFL Cup prediction, TV 16 hours ago — Fulham vs. Liverpool live stream: EFL Cup prediction, TV channel, how to watch online, time, news, odds · How to watch and odds · Storylines. Where to watch Liverpool vs Fulham live stream, TV Jan 9, 2024 — Liverpool host Fulham in a key EFL Cup semifinal clash on January 10. Here's the latest information on kickoff time, plus TV and streaming ... In the Premier League, that run extends back to 2017 across 50 matches. If they avoid defeat against Sheffield United on January 2 they will have gone a full year unbeaten in the league both home and away. They have won 27 of their last 28 Premier League games and dropped only two points so far this season. BookingChristoph Zimmermann (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateKevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateFoul by Christoph Zimmermann (Norwich City). Goal!Goal! Manchester City 5, Norwich City 0. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the top right corner. Post updateAttempt blocked. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. They have eight clean sheets in their last 10 matches and have lost only once in the last 14 matches. They have scored three or more goals in the last six matches and their matches have produced over 2. They have scored 18 goals in the last five matches and at home, they have three straight wins and clean sheets. Valencia had taken the lead through Carlos Soler but Mateo Kovacic and Christian Pulisic dragged Chelsea back into the game before Daniel Wass earned the hosts a draw with a freak goal. Chelsea are level on eight points with Valencia in Group H but sit third below the Spanish team, who have a better head-to-head record. Liverpool vs Fulham: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time Jan 10, 2024 — Where to watch the Carabao Cup match online between Liverpool and Fulham, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more. Celta de Vigo will host Osasuna for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Celta have fallen into a very poor show in this season. Celta is team of the relegation zone. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. However, they are in poor shape. Also, Celta have weak attack. In any case, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Osasuna who's is very average team in this season. The visitors have a poor results in the last matches. However, they have a more effective attack. I think, Osasuna have a chance to win. The Catalans looked short of ideas throughout, failing to match their dominance of possession with a potency in the final third of the pitch. Valencia spurned a golden opportunity to take the lead in the first half, with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen saving a Maxi Gomez penalty. And the German came to Barca’s rescue again, pushing a Gomez strike on to the crossbar. Kane touted as Aguero heir by City Manchester City are reportedly planning for life without the club's all-time top goalscorer Sergio Aguero, whose current contract expires in the summer of 2021. According to the Sun, the Premier League champions are looking to recruit a potential successor for the Argentine, with Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane and Inter Milan’s Lautaro Martinez at the top of their list. Women's football enjoyed a remarkable 12 months in 2019, including a record-breaking World Cup in France. But do you know your stuff on the sport that more than 28 million people watched on the BBC in the summer?Test your women's football knowledge with our quiz below. Read more: Women's Super League fixturesBBC Sport has launched #ChangeTheGame to showcase female athletes in a way they never have been before. What is the status of Europe's other top leagues?The announcement comes a day after clubs in the top two German divisions returned 10 positive results from 1,724 coronavirus tests. The DFL had warned that many top-division teams would be in an "existence-threatening" financial position if play did not resume by June. Players returned to training last month, with the DFL initially saying the league would be ready to return on 9 May. Initially the champions appeared to be ready for more rampage, with their menacing 3-5-2 formation causing problems with Edouard and Griffiths up front. But Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson had insisted his side would take the game to Celtic, and they did. Jermaine Hylton had the first real chance, but the winger snatched at it and the ball flew wide. To be fair, we still remember that penalty against Colombia and THAT free-kick against Croatia, so we have no doubt Mr Simeone speaks the truth about Trippier's dead-ball abilities. Video - 'Trippier is the best we have' - Simeone on penalty miss00:49 09:55 - Ljungberg for the Arsenal job? Over to the Emirates Stadium and Freddie Ljungberg is getting some warm praise. Lerma's early mistake summed them up - his poor first touch invited pressure from Longstaff, who won possession back for Newcastle. From that point on, Bournemouth looked shaky, short of confidence and reluctant to play out from the back. They were punished by Gayle, who showed composure in front of goal for the opener, while Saint-Maximin continued to torment the Bournemouth defence for the impressive hour he was on the pitch. the Pars Jam Bushehr fc team and the Gol Gohar fc team, go head to head in Iran Gulf Pro league. The Pars Jam Bushehr fc team is in 13th position with 14 points Collected. While guest team the Gol Gohar fc team came in 15th place by collecting 11 points Collected. In the last 5 times the Pars Jam Bushehr fc team played at home, 3 of them ended in a the Pars Jam Bushehr fc team had draw. While guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 1 of them ended in a draw. Villarrobledo host the Granada b team to a football match. Granada won the last head to head match with a score of two to zero. These two teams are the last two teams in the ranking. I expect a draw here in this match. I recommend putting on Granada will win DNB. Two team that are paired at the bottom of the standings. They have 18 and 19 points respectively in their name. I bet DNB on Granada B, because I believe it is more likely, but it will not be so obvious. Any team can win this contest as they have similar records. Hector Bellerin scored a late equaliser as Arsenal came from behind twice following David Luiz’s first-half red card to secure a 2-2 draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. See alsoChelsea v Arsenal – Premier League as it happened Chelsea had Shkodran Mustafi to thank for their lead after the Arsenal centre-back’s stinker of a performance saw him give the ball away in dangerous areas on countless occasions before making the crucial mistake that led to his defensive partner’s sending off, and the 28th minute penalty, that Jorginho converted, which appeared to set Chelsea on their way to a rare home win. Hibs invested a six-figure sum in that scheme after two high-profile incidents at Easter Road last season. In March, a glass bottle was aimed at Scott Sinclair from the same section of the main stand during the Scottish Cup quarter-final defeat against Celtic. Then a Hibs fan was jailed for 100 days and banned from attending Scottish games for 10 years for confronting Rangers' James Tavernier during a league match between the sides in Leith last term. West Brom have much improving to do on their home form. They have only won 7 of their 15 fixtures at the Hawthorns in the Championship but recently ended a four-game winless streak with a victory over Luton. Is it a corner turned? We think it could be. Back West Brom to get the win on Saturday. For my head and my body. Then after I need to think about everything - what I have and what is better for me. I want to continue to play, like I have done since I was 17 years old. I want to play all the time like I have done over these last two years with Dortmund. If I play regularly, I think I can be a good player - you learn more and become better. I don't care where, you know. I think only that wherever I go, I go to play. Woodward feels changes in the way United recruit players means they now have a grip on the situation. There is still no director of football at Old Trafford - and the word I am hearing is that there is not going to be one in the foreseeable future. But Woodward thinks United got it right in the summer when they signed Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James. Now he knows they need to get it right again this month - a top-four place is still a possibility - and, more importantly, next summer before they can be judged. Mario Balotelli can leave Brescia on a free transfer in January because he is not suited to a relegation scrap, says the club's president Massimo Cellino. Balotelli, 29, has only scored twice and suffered racist abuse in a Serie A match away to Hellas Verona. In January, he can leave on a free. In this moment, he needs to choose which road is best for him," said Cellino. The president also sacked manager Fabio Grosso after three games and reappointed predecessor Eugenio Corini. Assisted by Noussair Mazraoui with a cross. Posted at 56' Foul by Nicolás Tagliafico (Ajax). Arsenal recorded the biggest victory in Women's Super League history with an amazing 11-1 thrashing of Bristol City. The result, which took Arsenal top, passes the previous biggest WSL score of 9-0 when Liverpool beat Doncaster Belles in the top flight in 2013. Netherlands striker Vivianne Miedema scored six and made a further four in a remarkable individual performance. BBC Sport looks at the key questions about what lies ahead. Why closed doors?Even without the outbreak of a potentially deadly illness, the English football calendar is packed. From now until the final day of the season on 17 May, there are just two midweek dates not being used for European matches that postponed games can fit into, the weeks including 22 April and 12 May. And those dates are required for matches rearranged because of FA Cup quarter-finals and semi-finals. But despite his failure to regularly hit the heights of which he is capable, he remains a potent attacking weapon, as he demonstrated with 10 minutes to go in the first half. More renowned for his speed, driving runs and trickery, his goal was more of a tribute to the Tony Yeboah school of finishing - a rasping effort from an unlikely distance that gave the goalkeeper no chance. It is only his fourth goal of the season and his first since mid-December. None of those 25 goals however, came from free-kicks. Expert view: Pump the brakes on any Haaland move but uncertainty for Odegaard The chronic underappreciation of Jamie Vardy On the one hand it can seem a daunting task to try and find an Achilles’ heel for one of the greatest players in the history of the game, yet on the other the free-kick numbers leap out at you. Reasons to be excited about Euro 2020How can I follow the draw?The draw will be shown live on BBC Two and on the BBC Sport website, alongside a live text commentary, from 17:00 until 18:30 GMT. Mark Chapman will be presenting with former Wales boss Mark Hughes, ex-England defender Micah Richards and French football journalist Julien Laurens. The uninterrupted feed of the draw will be available on the BBC Red Button and BBC Sport website.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page