top of page

Seatf Group

Public·27 members

Fulham FC VS Liverpool FC live 24 January 2024 Online

22 minutes ago — Fulham vs Liverpool live Carabao Cup score, team news, kick-off time, TV channel and match stream.

Thirteen days later, an outstanding performance in a pre-season friendly against Manchester United - including a 25-yard strike that arrowed into the top corner - drew praise from then United boss David Moyes. Crowned J1 League Rookie of the Year in 2013, the following season would prove to be a forgettable one as Cerezo were surprisingly relegated from the J1 League despite a formidable collection of individual talent, including former United striker Diego Forlan. My dad did not stamp his 'Spursy-ness' on any of us, and I went for Liverpool when I was about six because it was the 1980s, and basically it was a rational decision. So, since the age of six I have lived with the embarrassment of being a plastic Liverpool fan, but I have come to terms with it - there is nothing I can do apart from own up to it. I love them, I think about them all the time and I am sad when they lose, so I feel like I am a fan. I was not on my own but it did not make the original claim any less embarrassing. Pep's Mahrez madness - or not, as the case may beLiverpool and Manchester City fought out a magnificent title race last season - with Pep Guardiola's side travelling to Brighton the final day needing victory to retain their Premier League crown. All was well as they led 2-1 but something was troubling me, namely Guardiola's decision to select Riyad Mahrez. They are 14 points ahead of Manchester United in fifth place, which means they are already in a strong position to finish in the top four and make the Champions League for the first time since they won the league. They will have set their sights higher than that, though. They will believe they can go the distance in the title race, and their aim must be to stay close enough to Liverpool to take advantage if the leaders do slip up. I had lots of trials and I'm often asked if epilepsy held me back," Legge, who did not break into professional football until the age of 24, adds. They're not going to tell you to your face but I hope it wasn't anything to do with that. Legge has not allowed the condition to become a barrier. The seizures are not as frequent as they once were, while he has become used to the medication he must take every day for the rest of his life to help control his epilepsy. Osnabruck have been tough to beat in recent weeks. They are undefeated in their last five Bundesliga 2 games, drawing four. Furthermore, Osnabruck have lost just two of their seven Bundesliga 2 home games this season. LiverpoolPosition: 1st Last league result: 7 March - beat Bournemouth 2-1 (h) Leading Premier League scorer: Mohamed Salah - 16What's happened during lockdown? Midfielder Adam Lallana, who was set to leave on a free transfer on 30 June, has agreed to extend his deal until the end of the season. Liverpool players took a knee around the centre circle at Anfield in a message of support following the death in police custody of African-American George Floyd in Minneapolis. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 19:30 GMT unless stated. TUESDAY Crystal Palace v BournemouthBournemouth don't seem pick up many points when they concede first and it was the same story again for them against Tottenham on Saturday, although a couple of late Harry Wilson goals made the scoreline closer. Meanwhile, Crystal Palace put in a really impressive performance at Burnley on Saturday to get back to winning ways. Juergen Klopp was furious and celebrated like a man possessed when his side were gifted a 25th-minute equaliser when Jack Simpson lost possession just outside his penalty area and Mane played in Salah to finish lethally for his 70th goal in his 100th Premier League start. Mane then fired Liverpool ahead after racing on to Virgil van Dijk's through ball. It was very, very strange," Moukoko tells BBC Sport. We played at Rushden and Diamonds. There were a lot of people coming around me asking for an autograph. I didn't really know what was going on, there were so many people. Then one of my friends, Ian Evatt, said: 'You don't know that you are one of the biggest players in this computer game?'. It was just unbelievable. Still now, I have people calling from Australia, France, all over the place. Osasuna vs Athletic Bilbao predictions for Sunday afternoon’s La Liga encounter at Estadio El Sadar. Will Osasuna preserve their unbeaten home record this season or can Athletic Club secure their first away success of the campaign? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. PSG missed out on the Coupe de France title last season for the first time since 2014 and they'll be keen to return to the podium this year. They will most likely play a slightly weaker team than usual due to the opponents but with Herrera, Kehrer, Cavani and talented youngsters like Adil Aouchiche falling into this bracket, they will still be a force to contend with. However, due to Paris' defensive mishaps on the road and Lorient's current home form, we're backing the hosts to get on the scoresheet. Nevertheless, we are still expecting PSG to stroll this game 3-1. Lorient are probably a better team at defending than Monaco are, les Merlus have conceded 16 goals in 20 league games this season, and with the cup fever in the air and home crowd behind them they should be able to put up a fight but ultimately we see the capital club progressing to the next round. Slavia Prague have so far managed just to points from the opening four matches and are bottom, while Inter, with four points are third in the group. Slavia Prague still have the chance to advance to the second round, but a loss in this game will mean they can’t even get to the Europa League. Meanwhile, for Inter, a win could see them rise to second at Borussia Dortmund’s expense, should the Germans lose to Barcelona. Tondela score an average of 0.57 goals per home game while Moreirense average 0.75 goals per away game and it is with this in mind that we have backed a goalless draw between the pair this Saturday. 29% of Tondela’s home games and 38% of Moreirense’s away games have ended in stalemates this season and the very same percentages can be attributed to the amount of Tondela’s home games and Moreirense’s away games that have featured over 2.5 goals. There’s little in common between these two bitter local rivals. Brescia host Atalanta on Saturday’s Lombardy Derby with the pair locking horns for the first time since 2006. The hosts have gone out and landed a big name – Mario Balotelli – to lead their survival push. Meanwhile, Atalanta have pieced together a squad of lesser-known stars to make the Champions League. On Sunday, Eric Dier came in out of nowhere and Dier is a player I continuously look at and feel he is not good enough to play for Tottenham right now, along with a couple of others. Media playback is not supported on this device Tottenham punished for 'mentality mistakes' - Mourinho Spurs have no pace, so utilise NdombeleI look at Tanguy Ndombele and I am thinking £60m, I watched him at Lyon - a top midfield player when he is at it. Derby have won just once in four at home, while that was a nervy 2-1 victory against a Charlton side who have the league’s worst form of late. Barnsley are in a much better place with less pressure on them, so we see them getting something here. We see them holding out and getting a result, so Barnsley Double Chance is our pick in this one. With six of the visitors’ last seven seeing both teams score – along with three out of four at Pride Park – we’re backing a 1-1 draw. League One and League Two clubs are set to vote on whether or not to end their seasons after new regulations about how to end a campaign early were approved. League tables will be settled by a points-per-game format, while promotion and relegation both remain in place. English Football League clubs approved the EFL board's plan after a number of alternative options and amendments failed to gain enough support. This is the last sixteen of the cup and Frankfurt come into this game in the best form since the winter break. Frankfurt have seven points from their last three league games and that includes a 2-0 home victory over Leipzig thanks to two second half goals. They have had mixed form this season and another European campaign looks unlikely, unless winning this competition. A late equaliser from Cultural's Julen Castaneda cancelled out Angel Correa's opener for Atleti before the extra period saw dramatic scenes when Sergio Benito volleyed the winner. Vitolo missed the best opening of the first period for the away side, poking wide from Joao Felix's through ball. But Correa made no mistake just past the hour mark when he latched onto the Portugal forward's flick to put Atletico ahead. Aston Villa vs Southampton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at Villa Park. Two of the Premier League’s bottom four clubs face off in this relegation tussle. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Burnley vs Manchester City predictions for Tuesday's Premier League tie at Turf Moor. Manchester City look to salvage their sinking defence of the Premier League title when they face Burnley on Tuesday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Monchengladbach players to forgo wages Back to the harsh realities of coronavirus again sadly…. Borussia Monchengladbach’s players have offered to forgo their wages, with the German league warning the pandemic could affect thousands of jobs. The top two divisions in Germany are currently suspended until April 2. This inspired us to take a trip down memory lane and remind ourselves of other times when players went back to haunt their former clubs. Emmanuel Adebayor Adebayor scored in his first four games for Manchester City, including against former club ArsenalOld but gold, and probably one of the most infamous goal celebrations in Premier League history. Legia Warszawa will against Jagiellonia Bialystok in match Poland Ekstraklasa. Legia Warszawa have great result on last 2 match in league due to Legia Warszawa have won in 1 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Jagiellonia Bialystok have not good result on last 2 match in league due to Jagiellonia Bialystok only have draw in 1 match and 1 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction this match could be won for Legia Warszawa due to Legia Warszawa always won on last 5 match in the home and also won with margin 2 goals or more. Surely Legia Warszawa have more chance to defeat Jagiellonia Bialystok. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund at Opel Arena on December 14, 2019 in Mainz, GermanyGetty Images Napoli coach Gennaro Gattuso suffered a disappointing debut as Gervinho’s stoppage-time goal earned Parma a 2-1 win at the Stadio San Paolo to extend the home side’s winless run in Serie A to eight games. Another two tight rivals, that are having extremely defensive approach and less goals per game in the season. Ruh is coming here in quite good condition, where team does not allow more than one goal in their matches. Squad had 0:0 draw, with Slavia in Mozyr, and manage to beat FC Minsk at the home ground 1:0. Their main aim would be to avoid loss, against one of the better rivals in the league in this moment. The hosts were actually league leaders after the opening 3 rounds with just as many wins to their name starting with a totally unexpected win at home against BATE no less than 3-1 they won that game, followed by a 1-0 win away at sturdy Rukh Brest which is one of the surprises of this new season, and 3rd game a 2-0 win at home against FC Minsk. But than followed 3 defeats in a row losing first 2-0 at Zhodino, poor defensive errors cost them the points, lost 1-0 at home to Gorodeja missing too much, and finally with 3-0 away at Neman because of awful defending. At present, the state of play in the continent's top leagues is:Germany's Bundesliga: Clubs have returned to training but the season is still suspended until 30 April. Spain's La Liga: There will be no training until emergency measures in place are lifted and La Liga president Javier Tebas says resuming play on 28 May is a best-case scenario. France's Ligue 1: French football authorities are considering restarting Ligue 1 on 3 or 17 June, with the latter date the more likely, according to sports daily L'Equipe. Andrey Rublev has won two tournaments this year. Alexander Zverev lost all three of his matches in the ATP Cup. Andrey Rublev has won his last 15 singles matches. Andrrey Rublev is one of the form picks at the moment and he takes on seventh seeded Alexander Zverev in the Australian Open last sixteen. Man City were the only team to stop Villa from scoring in their last nine Premier League matches, and Dean Smith's goal-hungry charges registered at least twice in six of those nine fixtures. However, a return of just one clean sheet during the same period shines a light on the topsy-turvy nature of Villa’s performances and results. While there has been fairly broad agreement between clubs in the Championship to attempt to complete their season, and between League Two teams to end the regular season at its current point, clubs in the third tier have not yet been able to find common ground. Six clubs towards the top of the table - Sunderland, Portsmouth, Oxford, Fleetwood, Ipswich and Peterborough - jointly voiced their collective desire to restart the campaign earlier this month. One more match from Belarus Reserve league who is for me, ideal for betting on goals and I will try that here. So, let's start from Vitebsk and that is team who was very efficient in last period. At least three goals are very real in their matches in last period and often and more than that. 1-1, 4-1, 2-1 and 3-3, they are played in last four matches and similar was and in also few duels. We will see what will happen this time, but over is ok for me and I will try that here. It is real. No chance for the keeper. GOAL! Greenwood dispatches the penalty after Chong was brought down by Davies! That's six! The youngster fought for the right to take that pen. Hungry for goals. OFF THE BAR! Chong rattles the underside of the bar with a belter inside the box. Almost a seventh! KEY STAT Manchester United have netted five goals in the first half of a game for the first time since February 2001 (6-1 v Arsenal) - current manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær scored the fifth goal for the Red Devils that day. Neil Lennon's side is also in great form away from home, where they've managed to win seven of their last eight fixtures on the road, accumulating 20 goals in their favour and only conceding 7 times. Moreover, Celtic has scored at least twice in 6 of those 8 matches. Is Fulham v Liverpool on TV? Channel, start time and how 11 hours ago — Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch the match live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football, with coverage starting from 7pm GMT. If ... Fulham vs Liverpool, League Cup semifinal: How to watch 11 hours ago — Either Liverpool or Fulham will meet Chelsea in the League Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Feb. 25, to be decided in the two sides' ... Tottenham visit Southampton on Jan. Premier League game in 11 days. It's a crime that they are playing again on the 28th, it's against every rule of physiology and biology," Mourinho told a news conference after his side overcame Brighton thanks to second-half strikes from Harry Kane and Dele Alli. It's against every rule, but that's how it is and now we have three players suspended, it's completely unfair. Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow predictions for Wednesday’s Champions League fixture at Wanda Metropolitano. Will the hosts book their place in the next round? Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. The visitors are trying to pick up where they left off, following Sunday’s 2-1 win at Napoli. However, with just two wins in six away trips in this competition, Bologna may struggle to book their place in the next round. Can they change that poor record with a victory on Wednesday? Neither side has been extremely convincing in recent weeks but with Nantes awful on the road, we're backing Brest to get the win here. Les Ty'Zefs have found much of their success in front of their own fans so should have enough about them to beat this very out-of-sorts Nantes side. Nantes haven’t scored in three of their last four games and with Brest keeping two clean sheets in their last three home games we're backing this match to finish 1-0 to the hosts. CFR Cluj has just one draw in the league in this start of the season despite playing on numerous times even with reserves the only draw came with Iasi at home an unjust 1-1 draw in the opening round, since then they have won all their home games and just against Dinamo it was only a 1-0 win winning all the other home games by at least 2 goals difference while 5 of their last 6 home games they won even by 3 goals difference or more as well so I was thinking about the -2.5 AH here but my current form is just bad and will settle for the -1.5 AH. Jordan Henderson headed them into an early lead before Raul Jimenez's deserved equaliser for Wolves - with Firmino scoring an 84th-minute winner. Klopp says he is not feeling any pressure about being so far clear at the top,"I don't think about it, I had to ask about exactly the amount of points, that's the truth, I really forgot in the week," he said. I didn't think about it, I know we play Sunday at Shrewsbury, I know we play Wednesday at West Ham and I know we play Saturday. Partizani it's coming to winning and scoring. Last game against Luftetari was perfect 8-1 and a great performance. Players morale is good team have great quality and I think they come back to win next game. Flamurtari full with problems and team full injury and lot of players from youth academy not promising to much ! Partizani will win with a big difference they are on good form, Flamurtari has taken around 58 goals in this season, so my prediction for this game is win of Partizani over 3 goals. This is a good odd for this game. Enjoy my prediction UEFA, European soccer's governing body, relayed the news after an emergency video conference with all 55 of its affiliated national federations and representatives from clubs and leagues. It was important that, as the governing body of European football, UEFA led the process and made the biggest sacrifice," UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said in a statement confirming what the Norwegian and Swedish FAs had leaked earlier. Celades' side remain 8th in the table but are now just one point behind the top four, so it's vital for them to get something from this fixture to stay firmly in the hunt. The hosts will be mightily confident about doing just that though despite the high standard of opposition, based on their recent form and the fact they are unbeaten in eight league games at Mestalla this season (W4, D4). Untrue. On a personal level, Griezmann has joined Messi and Luis Suarez, along with their wives, for dinner and their relationship is good, even though Griezmann has yet to find his niche in the side. In any case, there is a conscious effort by both Messi and Suarez to help him adapt. Messi reached 700 goals for club and country with a Panenka penalty against Atletico Madrid in midweekOn the managerial front he has been accused of having got former manager Tata Martino sacked and current manager Quique Setien hired because he liked his style of football.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members