top of page

Seatf Group

Public·28 members

(((LIVE SPORT***))) Online: Japan VS Indonesia Live Stream 24 January 2024

... streaming of the major events on our calendar such as the HSBC BWF World Tour and the ... DAIHATSU Indonesia Masters 2024 | Day 2 | Court 1 | Round of 32 · Live ...

However, they have managed to find the net in every one of their home games, and with Man City keeping just two Premier League clean sheets on the road this season we think a Manchester City Win and Both Teams to Score is a great bet. Werder Bremen unexpectedly defeated Freiburg in the previous round, ending a series of 6 consecutive games of draw and loss. However, experts say that this is just a rare bright spot of this team amidst many difficulties this season. On the other hand, Gent want a win that will ensure they secure a place in the next round. St. Etienne march to this game unbeaten in 10 matches. In their last five matches, they have three draws and two wins. They have really improved from a poor start; in their opening eight matches, they won just one but they now have five wins in the last 10 matches. both teams have something to play for in this game so it is going to be pretty interesting but I think Hertha has much better chances to win despite they are playing on the road this one and that is because a new owner is coming to Hertha and it is expected to make a huge investment for next season so now all players will be motivated to impress him and to stay in the squad and hoffe on the other hand does not look anymore as a team for Europe competitions so I think either Hertha win or draw The win came on the back of a vastly improved display from Southampton, and keeps Ralph Hasenhuettl's side in 12th place in the table on 28 points. The in-form Ings, who had missed a slew of chances earlier in the match, struck the winner - his 14th league goal of the campaign - in the 81st minute after collecting a through pass from substitute Che Adams. When he missed a golden chance in the first half against Sheffield United it seemed like it would be another bad day at the office, but his perseverance paid off when he turned home Miguel Almiron's cross in the 78th minute. Newcastle manager Steve Bruce said: "He probably suffered more in the lockdown, he had no family over and he was stuck in an apartment somewhere. It's been difficult, but I'm delighted for him because he's a really good pro and he can only get better. These are two of the form sides in the Bundesliga and it should be a cracker. Dortmund are yet to lose a home league game this season with seven wins out of ten. They slipped up at Leverkusen last weekend and have conceded 32 league goals this season. Frankfurt slipped down the table towards the end of 2019. They have recovered well since the winter break though with wins and goals aplenty, including twice beating second placed Leipzig. A bet on both teams to score is the one to make. Coady believes the backroom team's forensic attention to detail is the reason the squad has remained so fit and healthy. It's been a bit more hectic this season with the Europa League but the players have got used to doing recovery work with foam rollers and stretching exercises on the plane back from away games," he added. If Wolves make it to next month's Europa League final, which will be played behind closed doors, there is chat among some fans about travelling to Germany to be close to the team. After training, players will be allowed to shower in the dressing rooms they used and leave dirty training kits in baskets. These dressing rooms will be cleaned following each group’s training slot. Players will be able to use the canteen one group at a time, with social distancing guidelines observed and food placed in individual bags for them. Collective training sessionsThe next phase will be a full return to training, but the provisions on the cleaning of facilities, equipment and clothing will remain. Not knowing when the window opens, WhatsApp videos, threadbare squads and being tighter than two coats of paint. Scottish football has been given formal permission to begin the Premiership season on 1 August, but ambiguity and uncertainty surrounds the buying and selling of players. From an international without a club, to a chief executive needing another 14 players, BBC Scotland speaks to those waiting for the transfer window to open in the coming days. Pacos Ferreira have failed to score in 50% of their league games this season, while 64% of their matches have finished with under 2.5 goals scored. Meanwhile, the majority of Moreirense games on the road have finished with less than three goals. We expect another low scoring clash, with seven of the last eight clashes between them finishing with fewer than three goals scored. Under 2.5 goals is our tip here, while we’re backing a 1-1 draw between these two sides. Kobenhavn against Hobro in match Denmark Superliga. My prediction this match could be won for Kobenhavn with margin score is 2 goals. Kobenhavn have great result on last 3 match in league due to Kobenhavn have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Hobro have also good result on last 3 match due to Hobro have draw in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Kobenhavn can defeat Hobro on this match due to Kobenhavn has just defeated from Midtjylland with score 4-1. Surely Kobenhavn on this match will rise up. Beside that Hobro on last 3 away match always lose. Therefore Kobenhavn have more chance to win on this match. Cristiano Ronaldo's wink wasn't that bad. He knew that England's main man was about to depart the pitch after falling into the trap. Wright: "When Wayne Rooney got sent off people were digging him out but I could not blame Cristiano Ronaldo for what happened. What we should learn is that other countries will do whatever it takes to win a tournament. Wales shock Belgium to reach semisEuro 2016 in FranceBuoyed by vocal travelling fans and the brilliance of Gareth Bale, possibly Wales' greatest ever moment arrived in the quarter-final tie against Belgium. FRIDAY’S BIG STORIES Tottenham and Arsenal both totally turd at football Tottenham's mini-revival under Jose Mourinho was brought to an abrupt end against a - by any measure - absolutely awful Manchester United side on Wednesday while Arsenal did the whole 'hold my beer' nonsense and took a 2-1 pasting off of Brighton and Hove Albion at the Emirates on Thursday night. Other sporting events were still taking place, including horse racing's Cheltenham Festival in the second week of March, which was attended by 251,684 people. The UK government has defended its decision to allow such events to go ahead before restrictions on mass gatherings were enforced 10 days after Liverpool's fixture. While there is no confirmed link between the Liverpool match and any coronavirus cases, on 20 April the government's deputy chief scientific adviser, Angela McLean, said it warranted further investigation, describing it as an "interesting hypothesis". I don't think anyone appreciated quite how fast. On Wednesday, City advanced talks with Valencia winger Ferran Torres, which will see the Spain Under-21 international become the club's replacement for Leroy Sane for around £20m. Now, the Ake deal is almost done. One of the obvious reasons why City lost the Premier League title to Liverpool was their failure to sign a replacement for Vincent Kompany. Converted winger Son Heung-min has carried the attack to great effect when Kane has been injured in the past, but he is not, according to Mourinho, a real striker. Son is not a striker. Danny Rose can play right wing but he's a left back. Simple as that. Davinson Sanchez can play centre forward tomorrow but he's a central defender," Mourinho told reporters at Tottenham's training ground. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left misses to the right. Assisted by Wilfried Zaha. SubstitutionPosted at 58' Substitution, West Ham United. Manuel Lanzini replaces Pablo Fornals. Former Sweden and Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in talks to return to AC Milan. Leicester are a point ahead of fourth-placed Chelsea, with in-form Manchester United two points further back, having won three successive league games. The Foxes, who finished ninth last term, last played in the Champions League in 2017 when they reached the quarter-finals, after their Premier League title win under Claudio Ranieri. Rodgers, who took charge in February 2019, says his team has the capability to return to Europe's elite competition. I can't see any other result but Liverpool winning the title, but Tottenham away will be a tough game, make no mistake about that," he told Sky Sports. They'll want to break that Liverpool unbeaten run and it will be a tight game for sure -- you wouldn't write Tottenham off, they've got outstanding players in the team. And a substitute can replace them for however long is required – the whole game, if necessary. THE DEBATE: Penalties are tough enough, kill the ball after it's taken THE DEBATE: Reduce matchday squads to 14 players THE DEBATE: Forget VAR, sin-bins are what football needs There were proposals under discussion to bring in some kind of rule at the Olympics – with IFAB suggesting there would be one concussion substitute at each squad’s disposal. Manager Keith Hill will leave Bolton Wanderers when his contract expires at the end of June following the club's relegation from League One. The 51-year-old former Rochdale boss was appointed last August, three days after Football Ventures (Whites) Limited had completed its takeover. Wanderers, who started the season with a 12-point deduction for entering administration, finished bottom. Hill's assistant David Flitcroft will also leave at the end of the month. Nathan Redmond almost added a late fourth when he struck the post. Man of the match - Danny Ings (Southampton) Danny Ings scored with both his shots and played three key passes. No other player on either side managed more than oneMatch stats - Foster becomes oldest centurionSouthampton have won eight away league matches this season - the most they have ever managed in a top-flight campaign. Odds are very decent to take the hosts to win this one as there are even chances they shall win this one by more than one goal difference, I mean recently they defeated Poli Iasi with no less than 4-0 at home and Iasi rarely losses by more than one goal difference, they won a few days ago with 3-1 away from home at decent FCSB side easily breaking through that defense and scoring 3 times could have been even more goals from them. Daegu x Pohang, there is value on this AH +0,5 at 1,40. It's very tempting to go for a home win straight but I would be underestimating Pohang s ability to score at least one goal, which is quite high. Daegu is clearly the stronger side and will not lose this home match, the two matches played last year at Daegu's stadium finished 0 x 0 and 3 x 0 so I guess this AH or a double chance is pretty safe. Pohang comes motivated after a win on their first match and Daegu will be looking for their first 3 points as they draw their 1st match I think there is still time for us to win the league. Real captain Sergio Ramos underlined the importance of the victory for his side after a week in which they were reeling from a Champions League last 16, first-leg defeat at home to Manchester City and a shock 1-0 Liga loss away to Levante. This was a unique opportunity to put our own fate in our own hands for the rest of the season, against a brilliant side but with our fans on our side," he said. Crystal Palace host a Manchester United side chasing Champions League qualification when they meet for Premier League action at Selhurst Park on Thursday night. The Eagles are 14th in the table and have successfully avoided relegation from the top flight of English football with three rounds to play. Japan vs. Indonesia - Watch Live 5 hours ago — Uzbekistan. AFC Asian Cup. Copyright © 2024 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Internet Service Terms Apple TV & Privacy Cookie Policy Support. Edinburgh City and Brechin will face each other in the upcoming match in the League Two. Edinburgh City this season have the following results: 16W, 2D and 6L. Meanwhile Brechin have 4W, 3D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In this clash I expect the hosts to win by more than one goal. Jalapa plays well in the last weeks and they won the last four of five games at home in the league. I don't think that they will struggle tonight and score no more than one goal against Chinandega. They scored usually 2 goals and keep the clean sheet in their games. The visitors lost 0:7 in last away match against Ferretti and 1:5 against Esteli. I don't believe that they will show something better tonight and avoid defeat in this match. I pick Asian handicap -1 for Jalapa. Good luck Expect there to be plenty of arguing between the two parties before some kind of compromise is made. Read the full story Andre Gomes ready to return The Telegraph reports that Everton midfielder Andre Gomes could already be on the cusp of a return to first-team action after making a remarkable recovery from a horrific injury suffered against Tottenham Hotspur last year. Predicting a winner is a little more tricky but we think Wellington Phoenix will have the slight edge over their opponents as they come into the game full of confidence. Phoenix have won four of their games by a 2-1 scoreline and we’re backing the same scoreline again this week with Brisbane Roar seeing their good run come to an end. Aston Villa chief executive Christian Purslow believes the resumption of the Premier League will be a successful one and is confident it is coming back at the right time. Elite football in Britain was suspended on 13 March because of the coronavirus outbreak. However, the Premier League returns on Wednesday, with Villa hosting Sheffield United at Villa Park (18:00 BST) "I think it will lift everyone to be watching football," Purslow said. Teams in this league, are half amateur and their players are often very young, or seniors that are finishing their career from the two top league clubs. However, there are few squad that are going to challenge promotion, and Ostrovets may be little underestimated in this match, and also in whole competition. Disregarded by Frank Lampard, the most expensive goalkeeper in history will be on the market this summer. Given no one will put £71m on the table, Chelsea may loan him out to see if he prospers elsewhere. At 25, he still remains a solid bet and a number of clubs should be interested but. WHO IS INTERESTED? . Walter Ferreti is in the three game losing service, and they are not anymore near the top of the competition with other leader. However, team is still in the playoff place, and much higher than today rival. They can break weak period, as host is also among the weaker sides at the time, and have nothing to be favorite in this game. They can make tough defensive performance, but visitors are closer to the victory, even with one goal scored. Rotherham is right now on the top of the table and that is result of them playing fantastic in last month and I surely expect from them to continue with wins cause their confidence is on very high level right now and also they are far better team then the Bristol rovers and on the other hand ro ers is playing so bad that they don't have a chance today and since they are better at home then away I think it is pretty realistic they Will lose with 2 goals difference on this game or maybe even 3 goals Whilst Santos have nothing of real note left to play for on Sunday, they'll still be hungry for a win. The chance to strike down the champions in front of the home crowd is an appealing prospect and doing so would also ensure they finish ahead of bitter rivals Palmeiras in 2nd. Well this should be very quality game, both teams are in good shape and both teams are playing very offensive football so I expect from them to give to us great game to watch with a lot of chances and hopefully a lot of goals on both sides, both teams should be able to score a goal but none of them is going to be happy with a draw so I think they Will chase second goal and one team should score it so I think betting on over goals is much better than trying to predict the winner in this one (AFCToday) Japan vs Indonesia Live Streams, Players How to Watch the Match In Japan, fans can tune into TV Asahi and DAZN for live coverage. Indonesian viewers should check local listings for ... Ben, out one week, two weeks," Mourinho said on Monday. Steven, I don't expect him to play this season. The Portuguese said he was in an unusual position to prepare for a big game without several key players. No," he answered when asked if he had ever been in such a position. That's what it is. We're used to it. I understand why some City fans will always want to see them win the Premier League above anything else. The recent domestic success they have seen, particularly over the past couple of seasons, has been amazing and something no English club has managed before. However, a first Champions League title would be so valuable because, globally, it would see City grow even more than they have done in the past decade.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members