top of page

Seatf Group

Public·28 members

[[[LIVE HD###]##]] Stream: Bayern vs Union Berlin Live 24 January 2024

9 hours ago — Find out where to watch ...

Fleetwood vs Sunderland predictions for the New Year’s Day fixture at Highbury Stadium. Will the hosts remain unbeaten for the entirety of the festive period? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Celtic were "fortunate" to survive a Rangers bombardment and lift the League Cup with 10 men, says manager Neil Lennon. Lennon's side clinched a fourth League Cup in a row as Christopher Jullien's goal settled a dramatic final. Celtic had Jeremie Frimpong sent off while goalkeeper Fraser Forster pulled off a string of saves, including saving Alfredo Morelos' penalty. This team just doesn't know when it's beaten," Lennon told BBC Scotland. Video - Expert view: Why Erling Haaland won’t leave Dortmund this summer04:34 As for Haaland? “Yes, I’m ready,” the teenager says. There is nothing more fun than to play for your country, that is one of the biggest achievements and I really hope that I get to experience a championship with the national team. Read the full story Dortmund v United: Part Two Manchester United are ready to go head-to-head with Borussia Dortmund once more over the signing of another highly-rated teenager, despite losing out on Erling Braut Haaland to the Bundesliga side in January. According to the Athletic, the Red Devils are working on a transfer for Birmingham City's 16-year-old midfielder Jude Bellingham. It is amazing to be able to win here for us because we are not used to doing these things. We hope it will help us in the future to believe in ourselves and to be able to go to any stadium and play the way we did against Real. Manchester City's only previous away wins in the Champions League knockout stages were against Dynamo Kiev, Basel and Schalke Guardiola's side are hoping to win the Champions League for the first time, having progressed as far as the semi-finals only once before. As the Gunners headed a ball into the box away, it seemed to sit up perfectly for the 28-year-old, who returned it with interest as it rifled into the top corner past a helpless Manuela Zinsberger. That was the cherry on the cake for Emma Hayes' side, as they blew the table-toppers away within the first 20 minutes to close the gap at the top to just a single point, with a game in hand. The home team Paderborn will be meeting today with koln and this game we have seen it that this two teams are very used of scoring many goals as per looking at the last meeting they have being together and so this has and us to give me this game an over of 1.5 total goals in this game Mikel Arteta’s only been back at the Emirates for a couple of weeks, and already Arsenal look better coached than United after more than a year of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Could just be the Bounce, of course. We’ll find out in a few weeks once things settle down a bit. But for now, we have the chance to see one of the rarest sights in all of football: a happy Arsenal fanbase. Suwon is going to face Daejeon Citizen. The hosts ended the previous season in the 8th place in the league standings. Suwon conceded 55 goals and scored 49 goals. Suwon was one of the weakest teams in the previous season. Daejeon lost only seven matches on away in the previous season and they played well against a much better opponents than Suwon. The hosts will struggle so hard against Daejeon that is why I don't think that they will beat Citizen in this match. I pick this Asian handicap for the visitors as I think that they got a higher chance to win Maritimo’s home games produce an average of 3.14 goals and both teams have scored in 100% of those matches, while both teams have scored in 50% of Boavista’s away games. The hosts are yet to keep a clean sheet at home while Boavista have only kept clean sheets in 33% of their away games, which is why we are expecting both teams to score this weekend. A majority of Boavista’s wins this season have been obtained with a one-goal margin (3 wins), and that is another reason to back a narrow 2-1 away win on Saturday. Only Werder Bremen have conceded more home league goals than Hoffenheim. Borussia Dortmund have only lost one of their last 13 league games. Borussia Dortmund have won their last two away league games, scoring six goals. Hoffenheim have only won one of their last five league games. Hoffenheim had a good win in midweek away at Union Berlin. The striker was only fit enough to make the bench, but came on in the second half and scored twice as the sides drew 3-3, before United won 1-0 in the replay five days later. Wright: "I always wanted to play in the cup final. It was a real dream, fairytale stuff. I'd been out for eight weeks and my rehab had me being OK to play literally on the day of the final. We were underdogs and I was devastated I wasn't starting. The way he talks in-depth and tactically about the game shows how intelligent he is," Carter told BBC Sport. You forget he is 16 years old. Tight-knit familyBellingham is managed by his family and lives with his parents in Stourbridge. His father, Mark, used to be a prolific scorer in non-league football, while younger brother Jobe is also at Birmingham's academy and has represented England at under-15 level. Crystal Palace vs AFC Bournemouth predictions for Tuesday's Premier League clash at Selhurst Park. A frenetic December commences for Crystal Palace and Bournemouth as the two sides meet in the Premier League on Tuesday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Bayern vs Union Berlin live watch 24 January 2024 12 hours ago — Bayern Munich - Union Berlin: Live Stream & on TV today Bayern Munich vs. Union Berlin is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Dec 02 ... Famalicao vs Vitoria Setubal predictions ahead of this clash on Sunday in the Primeira Liga. Can the hosts continue their strong form with a victory this weekend? Read on for our free Portuguese Primeira Liga predictions and betting tips. Persikabo and Barito Putera will face each other in the upcoming match in the Indonesian Liga 1. Persikabo this season have the following results: 9W, 11D and 9L. Meanwhile Barito Putera have 8W, 10D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. But the Uruguayan could now miss the rest of the season after having a knee operation on Sunday, with the diagnosis of a four-month absence far worse than the initial expectation that he would be out for just one. Replacing Suarez at centre forward could be achieved by repositioning Antoine Griezmann, who has been playing in a left-wing berth since his big-money summer move from Atletico Madrid but would surely be delighted to receive the chance to play in a more central role. a match in the semi-pro English league where Alverchurch meets Coalville Town. The home team is not playing well this season and is in the bottom of the table with only 13 points and 18-32 in goal difference, after 17 games played. As for the guests, they are much better and are in 5th place in the league with 30 points and 32-18 in goal difference. I don't think Alvechurch has a bigger chance in this clash because Coalville Town has a better team quality. Based on that, I expect a better game from the guests and that the guests win. In sport, nobody truly knows where to draw the line between mental toughness and luck. But the victors usually get to write their own history, and Arsenal can legitimately claim that they earned the right to play by toughing it out during a difficult first half. Sokratis Papastathopoulos of Arsenal celebrates after he scores a goal to make it 1-0 with teammate Buyako Saka during the FA Cup Fifth Round match between Portsmouth FC and Arsenal FCGetty Images The days of immense leaders like Tony Adams and Patrick Vieira are gone – not just at Arsenal, but throughout football. If this verdict sticks, it will undermine all the good work they have done. They will have been seen to have cheated their way to trophies and in the process damaged the reputation of owner Sheikh Mansour and chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak. If that proves to be the case, the consequences will be fascinating. What have they done?In effect, concealed a number of payments. These were either made to individuals or to inflate sponsorship deals, which allowed the club to meet financial fair play regulations. Subs - Ekambi 4, Ontiveros 5, Morlanes 5. Atletico Madrid - Oblak 6, Arias 6, Felipe 6, Hermoso 6, Lodi 5, Koke 5, Thomas 5, Herrera 5, Saul 6, Felix 7, Morata 5. Subs - Llorente 5, Trippier 5, Vitolo 5. KEY MOMENTS 14’ FELIX. The Villarreal defence backs off and backs off, with the Portuguese teenager taking aim from 20 yards out. Tottenham Hotspur sent shockwaves through the Premier League this week when they chose to sack Mauricio Pochettino before opting to appoint controversial Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho as his successor less than 12 hours later. Bournemouth vs Wolves predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at the Vitality Stadium. Bournemouth can leapfrog Wolves in the standings with a win on the south coast. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. These two teams have played a lot of La Liga games throughout their respective histories with Levante winning four times in the last 6 game. Mallorca had a poor start of the season. They are currently 16th with 14 points from 13 games. On the other side, Levante has 17 points from 13 games they played with neutral 16:16 goal difference. They are currently 12th in the league with and are hoping to earn some points here. My opinion is that we will be seeing an attacking brand of football by them in this match. Both teams are looking to secure as good as possible results hoping to achieve their season goals. A striker might also be on Nuno's shopping list, after last summer's £16m signing Patrick Cutrone joined Fiorentina on an 18-month loan deal in January. Sheffield United: A new number oneLike Wolves, Sheffield United have found success playing a settled first team, with the "back nine" all playing more than 80% of minutes in the Premier League. The club's main challenge will be to replace Dean Henderson, with the young goalkeeper set to return to Manchester United after an impressive two years on loan. The hosts last failed to make the last eight of this competition 10 years ago, while recent years have seen them become regular challengers. Milan have made the semi-finals or better in three of the last four seasons, with the Rossoneri going close in their bid for silverware. However, the hosts are without a major honour since their Scudetto in 2011, which is their longest wait since the Second World War. Dortmund move up to 45 points, ahead on goal difference of RB Leipzig who were taking on Schalke 04 later. Werder are anchored in 17th place following their sixth consecutive home defeat, a point above last-placed Paderborn. Bayern Munich are top on 49 points after their 3-2 win over Paderborn on Friday. The fact that they went away to Stadium of Light on Boxing day and both earned a point and kept clean a sheet show that they're no must. Quite simply, we should no longer judge Bolton by the fact that they're bottom of the league. Ahal are on the second place with 21 points, just three behind the leaders Altyn Asyr. That means this match is very important as the victory here could see them sharing the top of the table. However, the actual form is not at desired level. Ahal have suffered two defeats on the last three league matches. They lost 1:2 in the derby with Altyn Asyr and lost 3:0 from Merw. The only victory was obtained against Sagadam. Their poor form is the key reason for my pick. I expect Kopetdag Asgabat to remain unbeaten in this match. They have just one defeat on the last four visits to Heal. Good mutual record shouldn't be underestimated. Bayern vs. Union Berlin live match 24/01/2024 17 hours ago — Bayern vs. Union Berlin live match 24/01/2024 Bayern Munich are playing Union Berlin at the Bundesliga of Germany on January 24. Moussa Dembele has 20 goals in all competitions, none of which have been scored in the Champions League. Lyon have failed to make it past the Round of 16 stage in their last three attempts. Lyon have never beaten Juventus, failing to win any of their six competitive matches. Juventus travel to France this week for the first leg of their round of 16 Champions League clash against Lyon. Sometimes players just need a sounding board, and can only talk to someone who's independent; who isn't family, their agent or with a club. Sometimes parents ring me and say 'They've just been released. They've locked themselves in their room and won't talk to us. Can you help?'"They don't know where to turn, or what happens next. They might say they're alright but two or three weeks down the line they get a reality check. For me, it is pretty real to expect plenty of goals in this match from UAE and I will surely try that option. So, home team is team who is very efficient in last period and they are team who is in last two matches scored even nine goals. In last official match at home, this team is won with amazing result, even 6-5, while in match before that one, it was 3-0. Al Fujairah is team who is have solid attack and I hope that they can score here at least one goal. Home team is huge favorite surely. Messi is currently two off his rival at 52 free-kicks scored in his career for Barcelona and Argentina. Plus when you dive into Messi’s recent numbers Ronaldo’s drop-off becomes even more stark. In the last ten years Messi has taken a massive leap forward, scoring 43 of his 52 free-kick goals in the past decade with a high of eight in the 2018-19 season. Mohamed Salah's potential involvement at Tokyo 2020 will be a decision for the player and his club Liverpool, says Egypt coach Shawky Gharib. The forward, 27, is on Egypt's provisional 50-man list for the football tournament, which will hold its final on 8 August - the first day of the 2020-21 Premier League season. We cannot force Salah to participate with us," Gharib told Reuters. The tournament is for under-23 teams but three over-age players are allowed. Brighton & Hove Albion are still in a precarious 15th position as former England manager Roy Hodgson celebrated his 100th Premier League match in charge of Crystal Palace with a 1-0 win at the home of their old rivals. Jordan Ayew's 70th-minute winner, conjured up against the run of play, left Brighton pondering serious difficulties as they face a daunting fixture list for the rest of the season. It was a bit chaotic, a bit emotional," he said of the win over Frank Lampard's side. Obviously it was my first time on the touchline in the Premier League and it was fantastic. I got caught up in it a little bit but the players needed that encouragement. I'm not going to change. I'm just going to be myself. I think in the future I'll look to progress to be a manager. Now I know I can do it in one game, but of course it was only one game. The striker prodded home from six yards out from Gylfi Sigurdsson's ball. Newcastle's Miguel Almiron hit the post, with Carroll having a goal disallowed for offside with the rebound. And the striker set up their equaliser, heading across to Fabian Schar to volley home. But Calvert-Lewin scored the winner as he slid in Richarlison's cross at the back post. Report: Newcastle 1-2 EvertonCrystal Palace and Southampton drew 1-1. He bought us a canvas each and we just used his oils. That was the start of it all and that was 11 or 12 years ago now. Really, I got to a stage where I wanted some lessons because I have to constantly be improving at things. Life is all about practice, and you have to work at the things you enjoy doing. I enjoy being both busy and affecting people, making them believe in themselves while sometimes I struggle to believe in myself. There is ongoing active engagement about the topic of salary deductions during the period matches are not being played to schedule. These discussions are complex and as a result the process is ongoing. WHAT ARE THE MAIN TAKEAWAYS? Liverpool's matchday and non-matchday staff will be paid while the Premier League is suspended Liverpool are using a government scheme and funds to pay up to 80% of the wages of some of their staff, with the club making up the rest Liverpool have made a collective commitment at senior levels of the club to secure jobs for employees of the club during this unprecedented crisis Basically, Liverpool state that they have utilised the furlough scheme to protect the jobs of its employees. Posted at 80' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. David Junior Hoilett (Cardiff City) right footed shot from long range on the left is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Nathaniel Mendez-Laing following a corner. Posted at 78' Corner, Cardiff City. Conceded by Ezgjan Alioski. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Marlon Pack (Cardiff City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Meanwhile, Wolves looked impressive again as they saw off West Ham. They are right in the mix for a top-five spot. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Aitch's prediction: 2-1 Liverpool v Crystal Palace (20:15 BST)Palace were impressive in Saturday's win over Bournemouth and they now have four wins in a row - and four clean sheets too. That shows why it will be so hard for Liverpool to break them down, but I think the Reds will manage it, even if they are still short of their usual intensity. Footballers in the Netherlands' top two divisions will not play during the first minute of their matches this weekend to draw attention to racism. It comes after the racial abuse of Excelsior's Ahmad Mendes Moreira by Den Bosch fans on Sunday. While players in the Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie stand still, the message 'Racism? Then we don't play football' will appear on scoreboards. An extra minute will be added on to injury time in the first-half. Amora's infectious smile will live on in our hearts forever. I love you my friend. Stay strong. The Clippers have won seven of their last eight matches. The Wizards lost five of their seven away games in November. November saw the Clippers win 10 of their 14 home matches. Los Angeles Clippers are second in the Pacific Division of the Western Conference with a 14-5 season record. Well .. a very difficult match for the forecast, but it must be done. Also, as in the game of Slutsk and Belshina, I will take guests in whom they believe less, with zero handicap. In five rounds, Rukh missed only 2 goals, scoring the truth exactly the same, but the team manages to achieve the result, as they won 1-0 against Minsk and Dynamo Minsk. The torpedo Belaz is also reliable in defense, and they play well in their field, but I don’t see the hosts win in this match. It is very likely that there will be a draw of course, but something tells us that Rukh will be able to catch on for 3 points. Good luck to everyone !!! Wolfsburg have enjoyed 9 matches unbeaten run in the beginning of the season. But they are without a win in each of their last four Bundesliga fixtures. When we include their European and domestic cup results, their recent form makes for even grimmer reading. They have lost each of their last four competitive games. Furthermore, they are without a win in their last seven competitive fixtures. They will try to get back on the track by giving a good performance here.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page