top of page

Seatf Group

Public·28 members

[livestream tv>>>>] Streaming: Tanzania vs Congo Live 24 January 2024

11 hours ago — 3 days ago — Tanzania, AFCON 2023: Live stream, Jan 11, 2024 — Tanzania, AFCON 2023 ... Morocco vs Congo DR Africa Cup of Nations 2023 ...

However Bruce, who guided Hull City to the FA Cup final in 2014, has openly said he wants a strong run in the competition. Media playback is not supported on this device Joelinton adds a fourth for Newcastle, ending a 20-game goal drought 'I never worried about Joelinton' - what they saidNewcastle boss Steve Bruce: "I never worried because I could watch Joelinton in training and you can see what he's got. Bayern are for sure going to win another title in Germany and what better way to do so but by winning away from home at their rivals from Werder Bremen which back in December they simply destroyed at home with no less than 6-1. And Bremen the only reason why they still have chances to avoid relegation is the many points they won on the road as at home they lost about 70% of the games played some by really big scoring difference as well. Seven of the 11 Liverpool players on the pitch at the end of the game were teenagers. How did they get on?The young Reds actually made a very impressive start and could have found themselves 2-0 up inside the first 10 minutes but for some excellent goalkeeping. Elliott was particularly impressive and had an early shot tipped over by Orjan Nyland before putting an other effort into the side netting shortly after Nyland kept out Kane's powerful drive. The promise of implementing a more attractive style will be music to the Barcelona players’ ears – a point perhaps highlighted by Frenkie de Jong’s now deleted tweet just moments after Valverde was sacked. Style won’t matter if trophies don’t follow With Barcelona top of La Liga, and Valverde having steered them to the past two titles, it is clear the club’s hierarchy no longer want to win any old way. We’re also backing a 2-1 victory for the Bhoys this week. The hosts have seen both teams score in four of their last five games in this competition, while they have won 2-1 in back to back games in Europe. With Rennes losing by a single goal in their last three European games, we are going with a 2-1 home win as our correct score prediction. All of which leads you to the conclusion that, for Nev’s dig to be included in the final tape the producers must have really hated Owen. But we digress. Such has been Liverpool’s domestic dominance this season that they must have genuinely thought a team comprised of squad numbers that would look more appropriate in the defensive line of the Chicago Bears could feasibly beat Aston Villa. I never really tensed up when I got chances,” said Solskjaer. For me there’s no such thing as a great save, it’s just a bad finish. Solskjaer prided himself on the intensity and authenticity of his finishing practice. In training, even though it looks stupid sometimes, I always do things at match pace,” he told the Manchester United Opus. But any decision on that is going to have to wait until Uefa’s deadline of April 23. José Mourinho is sorry Tottenham’s manager is having a pretty chaotic lockdown. One week he’s handing out groceries and accepting compliments; the next he’s leading a training session on Hadley Common and everybody’s shaking their heads. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Burnley. Chris Wood replaces Matej Vydra. Posted at 67' Foul by George Baldock (Sheffield United). Posted at 67' Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 62' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Phil Bardsley. Posted at 56' Foul by Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United). The number of moves for players out of contract was 86. The number of associations involved in international transfers went from 74 to 86. There were 188 clubs from 45 different European associations involved in 646 international transfers, which was more than three quarters of the worldwide activity. Players moving from Australia to the US was the most common transfer and switches the other way around was the second most popular. However, Fletcher believes the players themselves are far from convinced. It's a massive concern. We're not out of this situation by any means," said the former Scotland captain. Footballers will not only be concerned for themselves and their lives and the rest of their careers but they'll be worried about bringing it back to their family. Sport is important to everyone and we've all missed it but we're talking about matters of life and death here and I think that guarantees would have to be in place - but who can guarantee that players are going to be safe? "I don't think anyone can guarantee that at this moment in time. That was a dream debut," said Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc. Erling oozes this positive craziness. His body language alone is good for us. We need people who show emotions on the pitch. GREGORITSCH DEBUT Another new signing, Michael Gregoritsch, enjoyed almost as a good a debut for Schalke 04 at the start of his loan from Augsburg. We have to see that maybe during the winter period we can regulate a few things. So far Bayern have made no move on the transfer market. They finished 2019 strongly, with 11 goals in their last three league games to climb back up to third but they will need to pick up where they left off with Klinsmann eager to give his former club a run for their money. Administration one month after change in ownershipWhelan sold the club to Hong Kong-based International Entertainment Corporation in November 2018 and there was a further change of ownership in June when Next Leader Fund took control. Paul Stanley, Gerald Krasner and Dean Watson of Begbies Traynor have been appointed as joint administrators. Stanley said: "We understand that everybody connected with the club and the wider football world is seeking clarity on the future of Wigan Athletic. They are second in their group but host leaders Barcelona knowing a win might be needed to reach the last sixteen. Inter are on seven points after five games and only ahead of Borussia Dortmund on goal difference. The Germans host bottom of the group Slavia Prague, though their opponents have drawn at both Barcelona and Inter. The local nature of the tie should also add to the spectacle. This all sounds very impressive, until you realise that Mirandes have done this before, and in some regards it might have been even more impressive then. Back in 2012 Mirandes, then a third division club, went on an astonishing run that saw them knock out three top division sides in two-legged ties, Villarreal, Racing Santander and Espanyol, en route to the final four. That figure did not include some West Ham supporting policemen, whom Brooking recalls clapping the home goals from otherwise deserted terraces. Uefa's ban included preventing any live TV coverage - just three minutes of action were permitted to be shown on the news. And because so few people were present, there are plenty of claims about what else went on - including that Parkes listened to commentary of the match on a ball boy's radio behind his goal in the second half. Stéphan's men have been rather awful away from home this season with six defeats and two draws making up their last eight games on the road. Some of these matches have come against beatable sides like Cluj (0-1), Brest (0-0) and Dijon (1-2) but they have consistently slipped up, damaging their league position. Rennes have conceded 13 goals in that time with just six in reply and it could get messy as they travel to the Stade Saint-Symphorien. Reading has a home advantage but they are not in good form at this time. The evidence is that in the last 6 rounds, Reading can only draw and lose, including 4 matches that disappointed Asian investors. In the last home match, which was ranked in the bottom, Reading lost to Leeds Utd with a score of 0-1. After 7 consecutive West Brom games in the English Championship, West Brom has prospered again with 2 consecutive victories against Luton Town and Millwall. In these 2 matches, The Baggies scored 4 goals and did not concede. Thanks to that, they surpassed Leeds Utd and rose to the top of the rankings. TANZANIA vs CONGO DR | TOTALENERGIES CAF AFRICA TANZANIA vs CONGO DR | TOTALENERGIES CAF AFRICAYouTube · Marcodinho3 views · 1 day ago YouTube · Marcodinho YouTube · Marcodinho 18:15 Sadly for two fallen giants, neither look likely to qualify for the Champions League. It is important though that they qualify for the Europa League, especially in the current financial climate. Oh and both sets of fans will want to see their team finish above their bitter rivals. We expect a reasonably competitive clash that will end honours even as has happened in both of their last two meetings. The players, directors and staff have shown good leadership and responsibility by doing this voluntarily," the former Liverpool and England captain told the Rangers website. It was a no-brainer and the right thing to do. It was unanimous everyone wanted to do this. It's important in these hard times that no one suffers from any financial hardship. Conceded by Kiko Femenía. Post updateFoul by Nathaniel Chalobah (Watford). Post updateDeclan Rice (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateChristian Kabasele (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Chelsea edged past relegated Norwich to boost their hopes of qualifying for the Champions League, but Leicester beat Sheffield United and Manchester United overcame Crystal Palace to stay right behind them. Morocco vs DR Congo: AFCON prediction, kick-off time, TV 3 days ago — Morocco vs DR Congo: AFCON prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds today. Jonathan Gorrie. Sun, January 21 ... With Txuri-urdinak narrowly preferred for the points as reasoned above, we're also taking a punt on 3-2 in the correct score market at big odds. Both sides have each been involved in three thrillers producing five goals or more this term, and a repeat is distinctly possible here should the action pan out as we anticipate. Cycling, MotoGP, Tennis, Football, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport The players - who are signed to European clubs - are due to fly first to Uruguay for a World Cup qualifier on March 26 and then to Chile to face Colombia. Italy announced a quarantine and advised against all but non-essential travel until April 3 after its death toll from coronavirus jumped by 168 to 631 this week. That is not what we are talking about here. Inter Milan's Europa League tie against Ludogorets at the San Siro in February was watched only by the support staff and senior executives of both clubs. The host broadcasters and one cameraman from each club were the only media allowed in. The situation was slightly more relaxed at Juventus' Serie A game against Inter. League officials decided to cap media numbers at 50, plus rights holders and production staff. Arsenal have already conceded two or more goals in 10 separate Premier League games this term, while Everton shipped two or more goals nine times so far this season, and those statistics scream that goal-scoring opportunities should be plentiful at either end on Merseyside on Saturday. They might have done it. I went straight from London to the King Power after calling my dad, live on air. There were tears cleaning the London dust off my shoes. There were about 5,000 Foxes supporters celebrating at the ground until 1am that night. I was one of them, permitted to be a fan again, which isn't really allowed in our job. We sang and hugged all night, I was back there for a beautiful sunrise the following day to report to the world. The midfielder heads the list once again because the transfer chat will just not go away. The French World Cup winner's appearances have been limited this season because of an ankle injury but Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has declared the midfielder "will not be sold". Questions remain about his Old Trafford future, though. CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN (27, midfielder, Tottenham)Value: £51. Linked with: Real Madrid, Manchester United"Eriksen has fallen out of love with the club. Players who choose to 'take a knee' before or during matches will also be supported by the Premier LeagueMR: I feel they put too much onus on you to talk about it. You are not going to have all the answers, you can only talk from your experience. Do you feel too much pressure to talk about it?RS: I wouldn't say too much pressure. It's something where I don't want to do too much talking. I would rather have a meeting with the Premier League, a meeting with Fifa, bring stuff to them and not just try to do this on my own - because, as you said, I don't have all the answers. Assisted by Maximilian Mittelstädt. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Hertha Berlin 0, FC Bayern München 4. Ivan Perisic (FC Bayern München) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Thomas Müller with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Michaël Cuisance replaces Philippe Coutinho. Posted at 82' Offside, Hertha Berlin. Lukas Klünter tries a through ball, but Pascal Köpke is caught offside. After a goalless first half, Mbappe converted an Angel di Maria cross from the right with an audacious backheel. Neymar sealed the points five minutes from time when he converted from the penalty spot after on-loan Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi was fouled. It was Neymar's fifth goal of the season and his first since 5 October. Quiz: How well do you know Bale?Even if he is not playing, Bale seems content to collect his enormous salary, which would cost his employers more than £35m if he was to stay for the remaining two years on his contract. One potential issue, however, could be his lack of match fitness. Bale has previously stated that playing for Wales means more to him than representing Real Madrid and, with Euro 2020 postponed until the summer of 2021, next season will be significant for international football. Paksi SE will host Ferencvaros for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors are strong favorites in this match. Ferencvaros is the best team in this campaign. True, I do not think, this will be a very important match for both sides. I think, the hosts have much motivation to fight for all three points. In any case, the hosts want to win because they are constantly getting closer to the relegation zone. Of course, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. However, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Paksi to win. Shakhtyor will against Slutsk in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the win for Shakhtyor with margin score is 2 goals. Shakhtyor have better result on last 3 match in league due to Shakhtyor have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Slutsk have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Slutsk have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Shakhtyor can beat Slutsk due to Shakhtyor have great result on last 5 match in head to head with Slutsk. Shakhtyor have won in 4 match and 1 match is lose. LA Lakers have won 35 games this season. Brooklyn have lost eight of their ten games this year. Brooklyn have lost their last four matches. LA Lakers have won nine of their 11 matches played this month. LA Lakers are heavily fancied to be the NBA champions this year and currently top the Pacific division of the Western Conference. Assisted by Adam Bodzek. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Benjamin Pavard with a cross. Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Kasim Adams (Fortuna Düsseldorf) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Matthias Zimmermann with a cross following a corner. Posted at 56' Corner, Fortuna Düsseldorf. That was a long time ago, but mud sticks. What joy, then, to hear the happy news that Pellie has, er, changed sex and is getting married. Kinda. On 29 February 29 - leap day - while dressed in Pellie's costume, Dumbarton fan Jen McKee proposed to her slightly stunned boyfriend, Bob Cowie, before kick-off in a game against Raith Rovers. Thankfully, Bob said yes and vowed to make an honest elephant of her. One thing that is clear about this game is that the home team are favorites here. They come in the game with much confidence to continue piling pressure at the top of the table against an out of moral bottom placed away team. The last time they met, the away team really struggled to get something out of the game but it was in vain. Although we can note that the away team scores in almost every game despite them loosing meaning chances are high it won't be any different in this game. This will prompt the home team to score either two or more goals to be able to win this game. The acquisitions of Tanguy Ndombele, Giovani Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon simply acknowledged Tottenham were in decline but did not represent a remedy. Those signings did not - and could not - immediately address the ills that were allowed to fester for those two transfer windows. Tottenham had become stale; the spine of their team more withered and key players appeared to be no longer 'bought in' to the project - in fact, the club's inability to shift unwanted players was as much of a hindrance to a rebuild as their inability to add to their squad. Verona vs Roma predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. Can Roma take their chance to jump into the Champions League places in this clash? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. If you think back to the start of the 2019/20 Premier League season, many were expecting Sheffield United to struggle the most out of the newly promoted teams. After all, The Blades were on a low budget and were coming off the back of two promotions in three seasons. Meanwhile, Norwich had strolled to the Championship top spot and Aston Villa had spent over u00a3100 million on new players in the summer. A real one! An actual player! Happy days. Bruno Fernandes is heading over from Sporting, and will be competing for a space in United’s midfield, and … … well, he may not have to do much competing, to be honest. But Fred will be glad of the company. Assuming he gets through his medical and the two parties can negotiate a contract. If he goes into this game and see a turnaround in Everton's play and their ability to get on the ball and deliver a good quality performance and victory then who knows where that could take him," Osman said. While he was playing, he didn't seem the type of character who would go into coaching or management. But after talking a break from football he came back with a lot of fire in his belly. He joined the coaching staff in the youth team to get involved and give a bit back, and made his way through the club up to the first-team squad. Man of the match - Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) Wilfried Zaha scored the opening goal and provided the most crosses (three) for his side'We got sucked in' - what they saidBurnley manager Sean Dyche, speaking to Match of the Day: "I think we got sucked in to what Palace do. We could not break it down and then we let in a soft goal just before half-time. 'Correct Score' punters can try a 2-1 win for the hosts, who've won each of their last two home games against Monterrey. They struggle to keep clean sheets, but with home advantage can reverse the first-leg result. Two of Monterrey's last three defeats on the road have ended 2-1.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page