top of page

Seatf Group

Public·27 members

Today: Leeds United VS Norwich City live free 24/01/2024

12 hours ago — Get the latest Leeds United vs Norwich City live score in the Championship from LiveScore.com. Groningen concede an average of 0.88 goals ...

“From a personal point, it's amazing for me even having a father, to be blessed with a father, that has done so much and accomplished so much. He just sets the bar higher. I've never had that in my head, telling me that I didn't want to do this because it's going to be overwhelming. It's just the extra boost for me, of which I've always been 100 percent focused on football. They were almost in the top four last season, they were fighting the whole season for that, said the German. The fact they have been labelled the richest club in the world only added to that, with selling clubs and agents trying to extort as much as they could from the Saudi-backed regime. That was what we spoke about and worked on. Leicester 4-2 Man Utd - Match report and highlightsHow the teams lined up | Match statsPaul Pogba: Man Utd 'need to change something'Man Utd's gruelling run of fixturesThat coordinated structure with and without the ball is lacking at United and it is not a problem that is easily solvable. The goal will do Jack the world of good. McCann: Performance the benchmark for PeterboroughPeterborough boss Grant McCann, who only took the job last week following the departure of Darren Ferguson, hailed the efforts of his side. Let’s talk about Leonardo quickly. The sporting director always seems to be an issue at PSG with various members of the club seeming to have a problem with him. “That is what everyone expected from us. We knew it would be very difficult against Villa. In the first half I thought we did well. It could have been 3-2 or 4-3 to us at half-time. Reports in Barcelona claim Suarez has had offers from Brazil and Saudi Arabia but would prefer a reunion with former Liverpool team-mate Steven Gerrard, who has already convinced Philippe Coutinho to join him at Aston Villa. Maybe you don't sleep better the day before, or sleep good when it's over or not if the performance is not good, but this is how you live this life. Prutton predicts: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds) Prutton's earlier predictions...Cardiff vs Barnsley, Saturday 3pmCardiff will start the season with high hopes of making the top six under Mick McCarthy, even without Harry Wilson in their ranks this season. It's not like he has come back to the club and not scored and you go 'he can't get up to speed, he looks awful, he's not up to speed'. Day by day he will get his best form. If City are to continue keeping pace with Chelsea and Liverpool in the Premier League and have another real swing at winning their first Champions League title, they will need De Bruyne to find that top form sooner rather than later.Simeon Gholam Arsenal squad players hand Arteta timely reminder It's always nice to play, it's been a while, was the verdict of man of the match Eddie Nketiah after his goal helped Arsenal past Leeds and into the Carabao Cup quarter-finals. The side from the province of Guipúzcoa have had serious injury problems yet have battled on regardless and Saturday night's game will no doubt be another battle. [[sport]+CHANNEL]$Leeds United VS Norwich City Live free 1:47:37Use one of the services below to sign in to PBS: You've just tried to add this video to My List. But first, we need you to sign in to PBS using one of the ...Dnet Mobil News · 33 mins ago I used to think the worst that United fans could give you was silence because 75,000 people being quiet is eerie, but now we're starting to see those boos appear more and it's because the fans feel disappointed. Ronaldo has an aura around him; just ask the fan who ran onto the pitch with 86 minutes on the clock in an attempt to get a selfie with him.  The winner of that tie was due to face Wales, who beat Austria 2-1 in their semi-final, but that was also delayed. It's another conundrum for the club, but I am sure they are looking at another couple of strikers elsewhere, especially in the event that Lacazette does leave the club. Live stream: Leeds VS Norwich City 24 January 2024 Livestrea 8 hours ago — in 3 hours — Experience the live streaming of Leeds United vs Norwich City in the Championship from Football Rocker with with real-time ... Add to that Harvey Elliot's anticipated return in February – his ability to link the midfield and attack gave them a whole new dimension at the start of the season – and just maybe the 2021-22 title race isn't over. The performance that Juve put on was typical of an Italian side away in Europe. It was excellent. Midfielder Martina Rosucci described the game plan as “perfect”. The lads were in good form in recovery. Obviously the boys that performed on Friday were outstanding but everybody has got to be ready. Clearly feeling the effects of Thursday's Europa League exploits against Lyon, where they played the majority of the game with 10 men after Aaron Cresswell's dismissal, the Hammers looked off-colour before a ball had been kicked. Perhaps they were better than they showed after all?Ron Walker Brentford need Toney tonic to arrest slide Brentford have suffered four consecutive league defeats for the first time since December 2016 under Dean Smith in the Championship, but Thomas Frank is not about to rip up his formula for success. In truth, this was a relatively easy day in the second city for Arteta's men - but their defensive organisation given Ramsdale's absence was commendable. It would be fair to assume they are watching diligently, shuffling across in a specific pattern designed to pin back some of the opposition defenders while waiting for counterattacking chances. It was a good reaction, he says. It made me feel good and it gave a positive reaction to the fans. “What would you think I mean when I talk about false positives?” said the Liverpool manager, who tested positive for Covid-19 at the start of the year. Liverpool vs Brentford, Sunday 2pmIn terms of timing, this is a fantastic time to be playing your away fixture at Anfield. Of course, Rangnick’s team were far from perfect in their performance and the former RB Leipzig boss made that clear in his post-match remarks. “We should have been two if not 3-0 up,” he told BT Sport. “We had two great opportunities from Amad [Diallo] and Juan Mata. We were a bit sloppy in these situations. The United manager's position remains safe for now after the 5-0 thrashing by Liverpool at Old Trafford on Sunday, but there is a section of players who have doubts about his capability to take the club forward. Mead went from provider to scorer five minutes later, once again showing her dead-ball prowess by curling a free-kick round the wall and into the corner of the net from 20 yards. PSG were without other stars including Lionel Messi and Neymar, but were still too good for their opponents. Yes, Robbie is Charlie's father and he is following in his footsteps by beginning his career in United's youth ranks. WSL: Man City 1-1 ArsenalINCIDENT: Arsenal were unhappy with referee Abigail Byrne after the ball hit her in the build-up to Khadija Shaw's goal. Yet over the road at Old Trafford, where they have got the best asset in the world in Manchester United, the biggest football club in the world in my opinion, and certainly the biggest football club in this country, you've had a lot of money being spent over the past eight years, but the decision-making has been really poor. Manchester City or Tottenham stand in the way of Chelsea claiming a League Cup hat trick – they meet in the second semi-final. INCIDENT: Raphinha chops Antonio Rudiger down in the box and after a VAR review, Chelsea are given a penalty. Danish manager Thomas Frank, who coached him as a youngster, called him in December to see if he would be ready and willing, but Eriksen has revealed he had thought of them even before that call was made. It's not going to happen and that's when the physios and doctors have to say, 'I'm sorry, but you're coming off'. Previously, he had been heavily courted by Serie A club Milan, only for the deal to break down as the Italians’ offer of €12 million (£10m/$14m) was deemed insufficient. Get Sky Sports | Live football on Sky SportsNewcastle positioned themselves, we discussed it, [and] they made a proposal which does not suit us.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• GTA2
    GTA2
  • Marlon Brando
    Marlon Brando
  • Kirito
    Kirito
  • Elodia Halter
    Elodia Halter